Goal Enable people to harness their potential & achieve success by meeting client requirements for resource management & planning products, while delivering high-quality environmental outcomes, fostering the sustainable management of natural & physical resources.
Methods and processes Work systematically & thoroughly, within an evidence-based & client-focused framework:
- ascertaining client requirements
- accessing precise, accurate & relevant information, necessary to deliver client-tailored products
- aligning products with clients' strategic goals
- delivering products in a format that is tailored to clients' needs.
Geographic coverage Auckland, Hamilton, Tauranga, Whakatāne & the Coromandel, Waikato & Bay of Plenty Regions, & Christchurch.
Areas of expertise At Plans + Projects Ltd we provide expertise on matters pertaining to resource consents, plan changes, spatial planning & public consultation. We work with a range of experts, and engage with District, City & Regional Councils, to provide holistic planning & consultation services, that address the following topics:
- Boundary adjustments & subdivision layouts
- Parking & access, e.g. shared right-of way & road alignment issues
- Urban design, e.g. density, setbacks, daylighting, building height & fire walls
- Earthworks & sediment control
- Climate change, including sea level rise & stormwater management
- Water supply
- Wastewater management
- Financial & development contributions
- Significant cultural values, landscapes & natural habitats
- Contaminants in soils
- Land-use change.
Linda Albertyn is the Director of Plans + Projects Ltd. Linda has international experience, having worked as a planner in South Africa & Aotearoa-New Zealand. She holds a Master of Town & Regional Planning & is a full member of the New Zealand Planning Institute / Te Kokiringa Taumata.